How to access the Drawing Points
For laboratory examinations there is no booking required but it is possible to access the service on the day of delivery, in the following days and times:
In all the units of the MultiMedica Group, with the exception of the San Giuseppe Hospital, no blood samples are taken from children under 6 years of age.
There are no age limits for stool tests, urine and scotch tests.
- IRCCS di Sesto S. Giovanni – Milan
From Monday to Friday from 7:00 a. m. to 11:00 a. m. – Saturday* from 7:00 a. m. to 10:30 a. m.
- San Giuseppe Hospital – Milan
From Monday to Friday from 7:00 a. m. to 11:00 a. m. – Saturday* from 8:00 a. m. to 11:00 a. m.
- Hospital Presidium of Castellanza – Varese
Monday to Saturday* from 7:00 a. m. to 11:00 a. m.
- Limbiate Hospital Presidium – (MB)
Monday to Saturday* from 7:30 a. m. to 09:30 a. m.
- Multi-specialized Outpatient Center – Via S. Barnaba – Milan
From Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 9:30 pm.
- Pick up point of Via Fantoli – Milan
From Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm
*Exams not executable on Saturday
- FISH URINARIA
- HLA A – B – C
- HLA DPB1 DQA1 DQB1 DQB1 DRB
- SOTTOPOPOLAZIONI LINFOCITARIE (only Monday and Thursday) (**)
- AB ANTIPIASTRINE (only Monday and Thursday) (**)
- PROLATTINA A RIPOSO (Monday to Friday)
- PRELIEVI IN ORTO E IN CLINO (Monday to Friday from 10.30 a.m. to 11 a.m.)
- PROFILO GLICEMICO – INSULINEMICO – CORTISOLO (only on Mondays and Fridays before 8.00 a.m.) (**)
- CURVE (GLICEMICA-INSULINEMICA-PEPTIDE-CARICO DI METIONINA (Monday to Friday before 8.00 a.m.) (**)
- QUANTIFERON (Monday and Friday only, excluding pre-holidays) (**)
(**)at the sampling point in via Fantoli, these examinations are carried out every day except on Saturdays