This Site and any services offered through this Site are reserved for persons who are eighteen years of age or older. At the request of the Users, the Owner will promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected and relating to persons under the age of 18.
1 – Purpose of the treatment
The personal data of the Users will be lawfully processed by the Owner pursuant to art. 6 of the Regulations for the following processing purposes:
- Navigation of the site, in relation to the possibility of collecting the User’s data necessary at a technical level, such as, for example, the IP address, while browsing the site.
- Sending of information material on MultiMedica’s services, upon specific request of the interested party.
- Response to your requests for information, received by us through the appropriate contact form.
- Registration to the reserved area of the site, through which you can access the online booking section
- Legal obligations, i.e. to fulfil obligations provided for by law, by an authority, by a regulation or by European legislation.
- Reception of curricula used for the selection of personnel, through the appropriate form of insertion. A specific information will be conveyed on the relevant page.
The provision of personal data for the purposes of processing indicated above is optional but necessary, as failure to provide such data will make it impossible for the User to browse the site, register on the site and take advantage of the services offered by the owner on the site.
With reference to the purposes referred to in points 1/a, 1/b, 1/c, 1/d, the legal basis for the processing is in fact the execution of services provided through the Site and requested by you (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of Privacy Regulation 2016/679); with reference to the purpose 1/f referred to in the previous paragraph, the legal basis for the processing is your possible consent freely expressed (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter B). a of the Privacy Regulation 2016/679); with reference to the purposes referred to in point 1 of the previous paragraph, the legal basis for the processing is to comply with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c of the Privacy Regulation 2016/679).
2 – Methods of processing and storage times of data
The Data Controller will process the Users’ personal data by means of manual and IT tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data itself.
The personal data of the Users of the Site will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes described in paragraph 1 above, or in any case as necessary for the civil protection of the interests of both Users and the Owner.
3 – Scope of communication and dissemination of data
The personal data of the Users may be disclosed to the employees and/or collaborators of the Owner in charge of managing the Site. These subjects, who are formally appointed by the Owner as “authorised to process”, will process the User’s data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this information notice and in compliance with the provisions of the Applicable Law.
The personal data of Users may also be disclosed to third parties who may process personal data on behalf of the Owner as “External Data Processors”, such as, for example, providers of IT and logistics services functional to the operation of the Site, outsourcing or cloud computing service providers, professionals and consultants. The data may also be communicated to the tax authorities and/or other public authorities where required by law or at their request. Users have the right to obtain a list of any data processors appointed by the Data Controller, by making a request to the Data Controller in the manner indicated in paragraph 4 below.
4 – Rights of the Interested Parties
Users may exercise the rights granted to them by the Applicable Law by contacting the Holder in the following ways:
- By sending a registered letter with return receipt to the registered office of the Holder
- By contacting the Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the email address email@example.com using the model of exercise of rights published by the Privacy Guarantor here https://www.garanteprivacy.it/documents/10160/10704/MODELLO+exercise+rights+in+matter+of+protection+of+data+personnel
In accordance with the Applicable Law, users may exercise their rights under art. 15 et seq. of the Regulation, in the manner provided for in art. 12 of the same. If you believe that your data processing is in breach of the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in the Member State in which you are habitually resident, in the Member State in which you work or in the Member State in which the alleged breach occurred). The Italian Control Authority is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data – http://www.garanteprivacy.it/ – firstname.lastname@example.org with headquarters in Piazza Venezia 11, 00187 Rome.