- contribute to the research and development of medical and surgical activity in oncology, by encouraging and stimulating professional updating, diagnostic methodologies and innovative treatments.
- establish a collaborative relationship between the hospital structure and the users, local authorities, associations and doctors of General Medicine.
In order to achieve these objectives, the Association aims to:
- links with national and international Research Centres for an exchange of experience and for a more specific professionalism of MultiMedica collaborators
- funding of research programmes
- organisation and financial support for congresses, meetings and meetings at MultiMedica and its offices
- organisation and financial support to start meetings with users, their families, general practitioners, local authorities and associations
The Oncological Association achieves its objectives by using sums coming from bequests, donations and gifts, contributions and grants made by public and private bodies as well as its members.
The Association needs many supporter Friends who, with a simple subscription or free contribution, can help to achieve the goals set.
|Ordinary Friend ||€25|
Chi desidera sostenere l’Associazione e i suoi progetti può dare il suo contributo utilizzando:
Your income tax return by deciding to allocate 5×1000 of income tax to our Association, the tax code to be reported is: 94591220150
or with a free donation through bank transfer:
c/c n. 11551 Banca Popolare di Milano, ag. 175 Garbagnate Milanese (MI), ABI 5584 CAB 33130
Associazione Oncologica MultiMedica ONLUS – C/o IRCCS MultiMedica , Via Milanese 300 – 20099 Sesto S.G. (MI)
The economic contributions in support of the MultiMedica Oncological Association are tax deductible from both companies and individuals.
For more information:
Secretariat Operating Unit Oncology, IRCCS MultiMedica Sesto S. G. (MI)
Tel 02-2420.9043 – e-mail:email@example.com