Do you need to make a blood sample at IRCCS MultiMedica or Ospedale San Giuseppe at Milan? Avoid wasting time in the queue. Take advantage of our new ZeroCoda service and book your access to our counters online.
How to do it? Just a few steps:
- Register on the dedicated site https://multimedica.zerocoda.it/ by entering your data. You will receive a message with the credentials to access the service.
- Select the Presidium and choose the day and time available.
- Take with you the reservation number received by email.
- Access the Blood Sample Drawing Point at least 5 minutes before the appointment time. If you do not arrive in time your reservation will be automatically cancelled. In this case, to access the administrative services you will have to pick up a new number from the ticketing totem in the facility and wait for your turn.
- Look at the board of the Blood Sample Drawing Point. When you arrive at the structure, you will not have to pick up any tickets, you will see your booking number and the counter to go to.
|Access ZeroCoda Service|