The MultiMedica Group, with its 30 years of experience, is one of the leading representatives in Italy of accredited private healthcare, the flagship of our country. It is composed of a Scientific Character Care and Hospitalization Institute (IRCCS) for cardiovascular purposes, a classified hospital and teaching centre of the University of Milan, two multi-specialist hospitals, an outpatient centre, a Laboratory Medicine centre, a Scientific and Technological Pole dedicated to research in the life-science area and a Research Centre active in the field of recombinant therapeutic proteins, as well as a Research Centre in the field of proteins. Finally, to complete the Group’s activities, the Fondazione MultiMedica ONLUS, which promotes and supports scientific research and professional and cultural training in the health sector.
- IRCCS MultiMedica | Via Milanese, 300, Sesto S. Giovanni (MI)
- San Giuseppe Hospital | Via S. Vittore 12, Milan
- Hospital MultiMedica Castellanza| v. le Piemonte 70, Castellanza (VA)
- Hospital MultiMedica Limbiate | Via Fratelli Bandiera 3, Limbiate (MB)
- MultiMedica multi-specialist outpatient clinic | Via San Barnaba, 29 – Milan
- PST- Scientific and Technological Pole | Via Fantoli 16/15 – Milan, Milan.
- MultiLab – Centre for Laboratory Medicine | Via Fantoli 16/15-Milan
- BioKer | Institute of Genetics and Biophysics and Department of Neuroscience at Federico II University – Naples
- Fondazione MultiMedica ONLUS | Via Fantoli 16/15 – Milan, Milan